20€/WEEK – 3€/NIGHT
COVERAGE AND BENEFITS:
The Sènia Group proposes hiring a cancellation guarantee that covers, under certain circumstances, the reimbursement of all or part of your stay.
- The subscription to the cancellation guarantee package is strongly advised. The amount is 20€/week, 3€/night. This amount must be fully payed at the time of the booking.
- Group Sènia will not refund for any reason not covered by this guarantee.
- All started stayings will be paid in full.
- No discount will be applied in case of late arrival or early departure.
- The cancellation includes the reimbursement of the costs of your stay, after deducting the management fees and the amount of this guarantee, upon presentation of proof of the cancellation in the following circumstances:
PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
In case of one of the following events:
- Serious illness or serious accident or death of the owner or spouse (or legal partner) or one of its ancestors or direct descendants, sons or daughters
- Death of a brother, sister or stepbrother/sister
- Considerable material damage to your property requiring your presence.
- Loss of job, except for contracts of less than one year
- Accident or theft of your vehicle and / or caravan that occures during your route (direct) to the campsite.
- Obtaining, after the reservation date, a contract of indefinite duration by a person registered with the employment service for more than 1year.
You will be refunded:
- If the events described above occur between the booking date and 30 days before the date of entry, you will be refunded the total downpayment as a reservation fee (minus the booking fees and the cost of this guarantee)
- In case that these events take place within 30 days before the expected date of arrival, and you have paid 100% of your stay, 100% will be refunded (Deducting the downpayment as a reservation fee, the booking fees and the cost of the guarantee)
- If the cancellation is made within 30 days prior to the date of entry, and the reason for its cancellation does not correspond to any of the assupmtions above, the total given in account (minus the booking fees and the cost of the guarantee) can be refunded as a discount on another stay during the same season and subject to availability.
DURING YOUR HOLIDAYS
If one of the avobe mentioned events take place during your stay:
You will be refunded:
- Of the amout corresponding to the holiday that you cannot enjoy and you have already paid.
- Damage resulting from foreign war, civil war, strike, nuclear or radioactive effects
- Damage caused directly by the holder or members enrolled in the reserve
- Suicide or attempted suicide of the owner or members enrolled in the reserve
- Accident, illness or death:
- Any cause occured prior to the acquisition date of the guarantee
- Illness that is the consequence of a chronic disease
- Causes that affects people over 80 years unless that person’s death occurs less than 5 days before the start date of stay
- Depression leading to an hospitalization of less than 3 days.
- Weather conditions
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF AN INCIDENT?
- Within 24 hours, you must advise the reservations department by email about the incident that prevents the stay.
- Send to the reservations department the following documentation:
– An e-mail requesting the cancellation of your booking
– A medical certificate explaining the nature, origin and severity of the accident or disease.
– Any other proof of the incident
- 3€/night for a stay of less than 7 nights
- 20€/week, for a stay of 7 nights
Example: for a stay of 10 nights, you pay 20€ (7 nights) + 9€ (3€/night x 3 nights) = 29€
If you already have your own cancellation insurance or just do not want to get the cancellation guarantee by SENIA, you can indicate this by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in up to 48 hours after making your reservation.